Website > Made from grammar and edits to text on various pages. No major changes.

Today, I launched a few initiatives. I created a subreddit for DBU. I created a linktree site that will help centralize all the links and sites associated with DBU. I updated our Patreon page. I joined the RPGdesign Reddit discord server to help grow the community and get more feedback. I finally got around to shout outs for Patreon donators. I post a brief history about DBU as a whole in our subreddit. I reached out to a few contacts about PDF design, still not sure if this come to fruition – but it is a highly requested item. I made some small updates to the other DBU pages, group and the like.

%d bloggers like this: