Created by cosmic powers your Majin character is powerful and deadly, even more so when they are in their purest form. The form they took when they first came into existence. Whether this powerful transformation is your Majin’s true form or pure form. It is either your natural cosmic powers or possibly magic influence that makes this form’s power deadly for everyone.
In this form you are pure Majin without any assimilated beings, this form is achieved through a process of purification. Your physical appearance will change in this form. You will gain a short stature, roughly four feet tall, and your clothes will magically change into the traditional Majin garments. White baggy pants with a black belt that has a gold buckle with a large ‘M’ stamped on it. Your features will also smooth, and you will gain a youthful attitude. Your pupils will turn black and your iris will become blood red. In this form, you will become more erratic and your combat will be aggressive.
- Transformation. Alternate Form
- Race: Majin
- Stress Test. Twelve (12)
- Tier of Power Requirement. One (1)
- Primordial power. At the start of each round you are required to take a stress test for Pure Form. Each round, while in this form, increase its stress test by three (+3) until it becomes un-passable. Primordial power increases all your dice rolls, but your stress test, by +1d6 for each round you remain in the form.
- Relentless. If you successfully strike a target(s), reduce that target(s) Defense Value by one (-1) until the end of the round. This effect can stack up to a maximum of three times (3) per round.
- Frenzied. You are unable to end this transformation at will. You must remain in this form until you have failed a stress test, reach zero (0) life points, you become unconscious, count as defeated.
- Out of Control. When you fail a Stress Test for Pure Form, roll 1d10, if your Dice Score is seven (7) or higher you will attack a random Ally. If your Dice Score is six (6) or lower you will attack a random enemy. If there is more than one target available to attack, Ally or enemy, randomize who will be attack with a dice roll. You will use all actions during your turn to make attacks against the resulting target, physical attacks if within melee range and energy at range. Roll 3d10 and add your power level: this is the amount of Ki points that must be wagered per attack. If the value exceeds what is possible for your capacity or ki points, divide the amount by two (2) until it does not exceed your points. Afterwards, you will exit the form and suffer stress exhaustion.