Created by cosmic powers your Majin character is powerful and deadly, even more so when they are in their purest form. The form they took when they first came into existence. Whether this powerful transformation is your Majin’s true form or pure form. It is either your natural cosmic powers or possibly magic influence that makes this form’s power deadly for everyone.
In this form you are pure Majin without any assimilated beings, this form is achieved through a process of purification. Your physical appearance will change in this form. You will gain a short stature, roughly four feet tall, and your clothes will magically change into the traditional Majin garments. White baggy pants with a black belt that has a gold buckle with a large ‘M’ stamped on it. Your features will also smooth, and you will gain a youthful attitude. Your pupils will turn black and your iris will become blood red. In this form, you will become more erratic and your combat will be aggressive.
Transformation. Alternate Form
Stress Test:Twelve (12)
Tier of Power: Two (2)
Erratic. During a combat round, you can select to spend one (1) Action on another character’s turn. You can take as many Actions on other character’s turn as you have available to you. If you spend all your Actions before your turn, you will still preform your turn and resolve all effects, but you can NOT take any Actions. Moreover, increase the amount of Actions you can make during around by one (+1).
Unpredictable. At the start of each round, before all other effects, roll 1d4 and gain one of the following aptitudes until the end of the current round.
1. Select one (1) maneuver you make this round; the selected maneuver counts as having the combat condition Superiority.
2. Increase the wound roll of one (1) maneuver you perform during the round by your current, unmodified, Power Level.
3. Select one (1) maneuver one (1) enemy makes this round, the selected maneuver counts as having the combat condition Impediment.
4. Restore 3d6(T) Life and Ki points.
Outburst. When you reach any Health Threshold, at the start of the next round you will go last, ignoring initiative order; you only have one (1) turn for that round and will resume normal initiative order the following round. Do NOT take a Stress Test for reaching a Health Threshold until the end of this new turn. This cannot occur more than once every three (3) rounds. Moreover, increase any Dice Scores, until the end of the round, by four (+4T).
Out of Control. When you fail a Stress Test for Pure Form you have two choices you can pay one (1) Karma Point to ignore this trait or you can lose control. When you lose control pause combat and immediately roll 1d10 if your Dice Score is seven (7) or higher you will attack a random Ally. If your Dice Score is six (6) or lower you will attack a random enemy. If there is more than one target available to attack, Ally or enemy, randomize who will be attack with a dice roll. You will use all available actions to make attacks against the resulting target, physical attacks if within melee range and energy at range. Roll 3d10 and add your power level: this is the amount of Ki points that must be wagered per attack. If the value exceeds what is possible for your capacity or ki points, divide the amount by two (2) until it does not exceed your points. Afterwards, you will exit the form and suffer stress exhaustion – then combat resumes normally.
Pure Form Mastery. When you gain Pure Form Mastery you gain the following benefits when using the form. (See – Transformation Rules)
Stable Power. Increase the bonus to your Dice Scores granted by Outburst by two (+2T).
Self-Controlled. You can ignore the rule Out of Control when you fail a Stress Test.
Pure Chaos. Replace the trait Unpredictable with the trait Unpredictable Chaos.
Unpredictable Chaos. At the start of each round, before all other effects, roll 1d6 and gain one of the following aptitudes until the end of the current round.
1. Select one (1) maneuver you make this round; increase the selected maneuver’s strike roll by your full Agility modifier. The selected maneuver also counts as having the combat condition Superiority.
2. Increase the wound roll of one (1) maneuver you perform during the round by your current, unmodified, Power Level multiplied by two.
3. Select one (1) maneuver each enemy makes this round, the selected maneuver counts as having the combat condition Impediment.
4. Restore 3d8(T) Life and Ki points, this ability is NOT effected by Primordial power.
5. Select one (1) enemy combatant, the selected target counts as having the Guard Down combat condition when you perform any maneuvers against them. This effect last until the end of the round.
6. You gain every aptitude from Unpredictable Chaos, one through five, until the end of the round. Additionally, roll 1d6 an increase the amount of Actions you have by the Dice Score. While under to the effect of this aptitude increase your current Stress Test value by two (+2).