Your Makaio character has the twisted and corrupted power to use contained dark energies to transformation into the powerful Dark Demon form. The form will slightly change your appearance, the most noticeable change it to the energy aura around and centered on you. The aura will become blood red accented with black and whip and lash out wildly. Another noticeable change is your eyes will become a brilliant red and (…)
- Transformation. Alternate Form
- Race: Makaio
- Stress Test. Zero (0)
- Tier of Power. Zero (+0)
- Swelling Darkness. Dark Demon form has a starting stress test of zero (0). Increase Dark Demon’s stress test by the current amount of energy you have stolen from targets using the Kiri Drain Makaio Trait. For every ten (+10) points your stress test is increased by increase the attributes listed with a plus (+) in the transformation table above by two (+2). You can only transform in Dark Demon form if you have used Kiri Drain to steal energy from a target and your current stress test value is at least ten (10). This form requires you to use the transformation maneuver to use. (See Actions & Combat) Additionally, energy stolen while using Dark Demon is added to your current stress test and will increase you attributes automatically – in real time. When your stress test is increased this way you must immediately take a stress test. After you use the form, for any reason, and you revert into your normal or base character the stress test value of Dark Demon is reduced to zero (0).
- Shadow Magic. Dark energy flows through you and increases your magical powers. If your current stress test value is ten (10) or higher – when using any type of magical ability reduce the ki point cost by one-half (1/2) to a minimum of two (2). Furthermore, when using any type of magical ability increase the damage by +1d8 for each tier of power reached.
- Creeping of Corruption. The destructive and corrupting dark energies slowly warp and twist your body into dark energy. You can only maintain Dark Demon form for a maximum of ten rounds (10). However, the number of rounds is decreased by dividing your current stress test value by ten (10). As an example, if your current stress test value is thirty (30), you can only maintain Dark Demon for seven (7) rounds. If your current stress test value is one hundred, you can only maintain Dark Demon for one (1) round. However, regardless of your current stress value you can always maintain Dark Demon form for a minimum of two rounds (2). So, even at stress value one hundred or greater you can use the alternate form for a minimum of two rounds.
- Dark Energy. In Dark Demon form you are swelling with dark energies and each attack you make releases this energy. If your current stress test value is ten (10) or higher – when making any type of attack, if you successful damage a target, the target will suffer an amount lethal damage equal your current tier of power, minimum of one (1). Moreover, this damage is increased by one (+1) for every ten (10) points your current stress test is increased by. As an example, if you are tier of power three (3) and your current stress test value is forty (40) you will inflict seven (7) lethal damage to a target with each successful attack made against them. Lethal damage from Dark Energy does not stack with either Kiri Single or Kiri Orb, nor do those trait abilities count as a successful strike for the purposes of Dark Energy.