The racial trait Gigantification allows Namekian characters to use giant form. Giant form increases your physical size by nearly ten times normal, making you grow to enormous stature. By using your regenerative abilities, you alter your body’s volume and size. Invigorating the cells throughout your body to increase their size. However, this transformation can be quite painful due to the excessive stress added to your body.
Although, this transformation does not actually increase your power level it does increase your physical strength and power. It also makes you much heavier and durable without impacting your speed. Even though your speed is not changed your ability to dodge attacks is reduced due to your sheer size. Overall giant form gives you great offensive power and your physical blows are very deadly.
- Race: Namekian
- Transformation. Alternate Form
- Power Stress Test. Eight (8)
- Tier of Power Requirement. None
- Gargantuan. When you using any type of attack that is NOT a Signature Technique or Magical Ability you counts as having the Combat Condition Superiority against your target(s).
- Cellular Aggression. Increase the attribute bonuses of Giant Form by one (+1) for each Tier of Power.
- Cumbersome. Your dodge modifier is reduced by three (+3), increase this effect by two (+2) for each tier of power reached.
- Durable. Hard and resilient, increase your soak by three (+3). Increase this effect by three (+3) for each tier of power reached. Treat all lethal damage, regardless of its source, as direct damage.
- Crushing strike. When you using any type of physical attack that is NOT a Signature Technique or Magical Ability reduces your target’s soak value by two (-2), increase this effect by two (+2) for each Tier of Power reached.