– Use one (1) action to taunt all enemies with six (6) squares of you. Active Opposition Cognitive saves, you will roll once and compare your results against each target’s result. Target(s) wins they are unaffected, any target that loses is considered a Taunted Target. The effects of Taunt last two (2) rounds. Taunted is considered a Debuff for rule purposes.
– Taunted Target’s damage is reduced by one-fourth (1/4) when attacking any other combatant, but you.
Prerequisite – Personality eight (8+)
– When an ally declares they are using the Combination Maneuver you can, on your turn, also declare you are using the same maneuver with the same defined activation and response activation as them – the selected ally’s turn must come BEFORE your turn as normal. This allows multiple allies to use the Combination Maneuver together with same selected ally.
– When adding your Strike Roll and Wound Roll Dice Scores to the selected ally’s attack add one-half (1/2) of instead of one-fourth.
– Increase one attribute by two (+2).
Transforming Initiative (Talent)
– Once per combat, when your transformation you gain one (+1) additional action to spend by the end of the current round.
– Once per combat, when you transform reroll your initiative, when you roll your new initiative increase your dice score by +1d8(T). If your new initiative is equal to your less than your current initiative you will gain the combat condition Superiority until the end of the round.
– At the beginning of a combat encounter, after the initiative has been established and before the first round starts, you may make one (1) out-of-sequence ballistic attack without any modifiers. When making the attack the target counts as having the guard down combat condition. This attack cannot be used if there has been a surprise round. The attack also doesn’t count towards diminishing defense.
– Increase the dice score of all wound rolls made for range weapons by two (+2T).