Gear & Equipment > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other small edits. Fixed broken links
- Ranged Weapon > Change standard firing distance for ranged weapons.
- Reload > Added additional reload rules for ranged weapons that use ammunition.
- Reloading Speed > Weapon Quality > Add new ranged weapon option
Reload Maneuver > Added maneuver for reloading in Actions & Combat section.
Sight & Illumination > Added combat condition in Battle Ground section.
Actions & Combat > Section > Add Dragon Rush flow chart.
Core Rule > Scholarship > Change abbreviation from SH to SC
Actions & Combat > Added new Maneuver > Out-of-Sequence
Character Creation > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other small edits. Fixed broken links
- Character Perks > Skill Proficiency/Mixed Aptitude > Changed Text & benefits
- Made standardization changes to speed, Swiftness, and race speeds. Added terms and generally cleaned up speed.
Talents > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other small edits. Fixed broken links
- Combat Expertise > Reworked/reworded this talent
- Energy Control > Tweaked talent
- Fleet of Foot > Tweaked talent
- Fortitude > This talent is now retroactive
- Power Strike > Tweaked talent
- Overpowering > Reworked talent & Change name to Brawler
- Second Wind > Reworked talent
- Trigger Man > Tweaked talent
Z-Soul > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other small edits. Fixed broken links
Core Rules > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other small edits. Fixed broken links
- The Dice > Added entitled dice example
- Agility > Passive Perception/Conceal > Moved to Insight attribute and text added.
- Strength > Athletics & Physical Power text changes
- Strength > Clarified Super Stack language
- Tenacity > Life Points > Added text
- Tenacity > Soak Value > Added text & clarity
- Scholarship > Changed some minor text
- Potency > Manipulation > Minor text changes
Actions & Combat > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other small edits. Fixed broken links
- Initiative Advantage > Change text and clarity
- Blitz Maneuver > Changed some text
- Dragon Rush > Changed texted and clarity
- Energy Charge Maneuver > Changed text and clarity
- Energy Duel > Changed text and clarity
- Grapple Maneuver > Changes to Moving Target, Changed text and clarity
- Instant Maneuver > Add text
- Movement Maneuver > Change text to standardized speed term and clarity
- Surge Maneuver > Cleaned up text
Attacking & Conditions > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling, and other small edits. Fixed broken links
- Melee attack range > Reworded
- Range Distances > Name Changed to Long Range
- Combat Conditions > Add Buff to the list of conditions
- End Condition > Changed and add text
Transformation Rules > Section > General grammar, punctuation, spelling,
Add NEW content to the Adversaries and Villain section. You can now create your own complete stat block adversary! These are new rules expect bug fixes, updates, and changes over the new few days.
Added new content to the Gear & Equipment section today. These additions are brought to the community by Sir_Chris666 (discord tag). You can check out the new stuff by following the link at the bottom of the general item list. Sir will be updating this list as time goes on helping to create and extend the items and gear you can use in DBU.
Add some minor changes to Super Sayian Three traits and minor changes to all SSJ stage’s stress test. Added stress test bonus for Sayian tails.
Page > Transformation Rules > Alternative Forms (Add new rules)
Page > Adversaries & Villains > Creating Quick Adversary Stats (Changed Life Point averages)
Page > Actions & Combat > Actions (Increased based actions)
Page > Gear & Equipment > Weapon Qualities > (Add new weapon quality) “Sunder (+30w) – If you successfully strike a target, you can reduce your damage by one-half (1/2) and change its damage type of standard. If you do so, roll 1d4 and inflict that much damage to the target’s armor’s break value. Alternatively, using the called shot action you can declare a target’s weapon and use Sunder against the target’s weapon’s break value following the same rules for Sunder against armor. “
Page > Super Saiyan > Ascended Saiyan (Changes to traits)
Page > Actions & Combat (Add new maneuver Transformation)
New Page > Campaign & Setting > Adversaries and Villains > This new page will feature the guidelines on how to create monsters and bad guys for your campaign and games. The page is still under construction and more content is to come. This is a brand new section for the DBU system. Please be aware of balance, grammar and playable issues. Updates and fixes will be applied to the new page and announced by bug fixes.
The first update to the Adversaries and Villains page is quick build rules. These rules let you create an adversary quickly and they are simple to understand. We’ll expand upon these rules as we move forward with the new section.
The next step for the page is to add full stat boxes rules for adversaries.
This page is heavy base on D&D 5th edition rule set and has give Us are great base to modify, develop, improve and expand. Please join our discord server and let Us know your thoughts and feedback!